Vagisil Medicated Creme Lidocaine 2% w/w
Vagisil is a fast-acting cream for instantly cooling, soothing and relieving external feminine itching, burn and irritation. Also effective for external thrush itching.
Fast relief for external feminine itching due to thrush, perspiration, deodorants, detergents or tight clothing. Works directly on aggravated nerves to immediately relieve all kinds of external feminine itching even itching associated with thrush.
- Reduces the urge to scratch, helps prevent further irritation for long lasting relief.
- Forms a soothing, cooling barrier over irritated tissue. Speeds natural healing.
- Fresh clean fragrance, non-staining, greaseless.
Adults and Children from 12 years and over
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
For external use on the skin just outside of the vagina and around the anus only.
Adults and children aged 12 years and above: Apply Vagisil to the affected area. Usually a 3-5 cm strip of Vagisil is sufficient. Repeat as needed 3 or 4 times daily.
- If symptoms persist for more than one week, consult your doctor
- On rare occasions a persistent itch may be a sign of another condition that only your doctor can diagnose and treat
- Please note you must be able to sign for this delivery
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not use Vagisil:
- if you are allergic hypersensitive to Lidocaine or any of the other ingredients
- of Vagisil (see ingredients)
- if you are under 12 years of age
- on your eyes.
Take special care with Vagisil:
Medicines are not always suitable for everyone. Before you use Vagisil you should consult your doctor if you have general itching all over your body.
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Lidocaine 2.0% w/w
Stearic Acid, Glycerol Monostearate, Glycerol, Triethanolomine, Zinc Oxide, Sulfonated Castor Oil, Isopropyl alcohol, Chlorothymol, Perfume, Docusate Sodium, Diethylene Glycolmonoethyl Ether, Water
You can get product advice to personalise your period by messaging us on Facebook or e-mail the team at the office. ❤️Absolute confidentiality always. ❤️