DivaCup Menstrual Cup is designed to make your period just that little bit easier!
- DivaCup Menstrual Cup- economically and environmentally friendly
- No leaks and no spills for up to 6 hours of wear
- The only cup CE approved, and approved in the USA and Canada
- Soft medical-grade silicone design for easy insertion and comfort
- Save lots of money when sitching from tampons to the DivaCup
Unlike traditional pads and tampons, the DivaCup is designed to be worn for up to 12 hours at at time for complete, long-lasting protection.
The DivaCup is made with soft silicone for easy insertion, and unlike traditional tampons it works with your body – normal tampons absorb your natural fluids as well as your menstrual flow, whereas the DivaCup just collects your menstrual flow, so no more dryness and no more uncomfortable feeling. The DivaCup’s bell-shaped cup is also ideal if you need to measure your menstrual flow for a doctor, nurse or gynaecologist, as it features graduated ml measurements.
Made from high-quality medical-grade silicone, DivaCup is comfortable and it means you can avoid nasty latex allergies. It is CE approved, FDA approved in the United States and is the only menstrual cup approved by Health Canada. Plus, it is 13485 certified by the International organization of Standardization (ISO), which means it is recognised across the world as a medically approved and high quality product. So it’s safe to say that if you choose DivaCup you can rest assured you’re in safe hands and treating your body kindly.
By changing from traditional disposable pads and tampons to the innovative DivaCup, it’s not only great for the environment (no more endless used pads and tampons thrown away to landfill), it’s great for your purse too – lasts up to ten years, so no more dashes to the shops when you’ve run out of tampons!
The DivaCup is available in two different sizes for your convenience:
- Size 1 is recommended for women under 30 who have never given birth vaginally or by caesarean
- Size 2 is recommended for women over 30 who have given birth vaginally or by caesarean
You can get product advice to personalise your period by messaging us on Facebook or e-mail the team at the office. ❤️Absolute confidentiality always. ❤️