Our Perfect Period Kit is an easy way to educate PRE period girls and boys about period products.
Give your children confidence in handling, opening and using the range of age appropriate products without any discussion about sex. This kit lets them handle the products, open them, test how how absorbent each product is with a 5ml dropper included and let’s you encourage informed conversation about puberty and hormone changes.
Also included is the bestselling “What’s Happening To Me?” easy read book, which can help you explain body changes and explain as much or as little as you feel appropriate.
Equally this book is sensitive, detailed and informative guide to female puberty, providing invaluable for both youngsters and their parents alike, tackling key subjects from the physical changes that occur at this time to practical matters, such as buying your first bra.
Containing a complete selection of Pads, Tampons and Liners suitable for 10+ girls.
Pads x 1 pad of every type (7 Pads)
- Lil-let’s Teens Day Pad
- Lil-let’s Teens Night Pad
- Always Ultra Normal Pad with Wings
- Always Ultra Sensitive Pad with Wings
- Bodyform Ultra Secure Fit Normal
- Bodyform Ultra Secure Fit Normal with Wings
- Kotex Ultra Thin Normal No Wings
Tampons x 1 tampon of every type (4 Tampons)
- Lil-let’s SmartFit Lite Non Applicator
- Lil-lets SmartFit Compact Applicator Regular
- Tampax Compak Lites Applicator
- TOTM Organic Cotton Light Applicator Tampons
Liners x 1 liner of every type (4 x liners)
- Always Mulitfit Normal Fresh Scent
- Always Singles To Go Normal Wrapped.
- Bodyform Daily Fresh Micro Liners
- Bodyform Daily Fresh ProSkin So Slim Wrapped
In addition to these products:
The reading book “What’s Happening To Me?” which allows reading together or individually for guided reference.
One Coloured 5ml Dropper which holds the equivalent of a regular pad or tampon.
I have “started my period” card, for your young lady to communicate she has started her periods.
Full instructions and information for the kit.
Once her preferred products have been chosen, she can she can choose and be prepared with products and confident to handle her first bleed.