Nurofen® Express Period Pain 200mg Soft Capsules
– Targets period pain fast.
– Lasts up to 8 hours.
For rapid relief from:
Period pain and associated symptoms:
– Period pain cramps,
– Muscular pain,
– Headache and migraine pain.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over:
– Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to 3 times a day as required. Do not chew capsules.
– Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
– Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
If symptoms persist for more than 10 days, worsen or if new symptoms occur consult your doctor.
Do not take if you:
– have (or have had 2 or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
– are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
– are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you:
– have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
– are a smoker.
– are pregnant