Cystopurin Cystitis Relief 48 Hour Course Cranberry Juice Extract x 6 Sachets Unboxed to fit.
Cystopurin granules (with natural cranberry juice extract) is an effective relief from the symptoms of cystitis.
At the first burning, stinging signs of cystitis you need relief fast. This is where Cystopurin can help.
Cystopurin is a low-sodium 48 hour treatment for the symptoms of cystitis. Each pack contains 6 sachets which mix with water to make cranberry flavour drinks.
Cystopurin works by counteracting the acidity of your urine, helping to relieve the burning, stinging pain on passing water.
Beginning the Cystopurin treatment at the first signs of attack will usually help you feel better within a few hours.
Adults and children aged 6 years and above.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Cystopurin is taken as a drink
Adults and children aged 6 years and above: Empty the contents of one sachet into a small glass of cold water (200ml) and stir until the granules dissolve to give a fruit flavoured drink. Take one sachet dissolved in water, three times daily for two days.
All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment.
If symptoms persist longer than the 48 hour treatment you should consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take Cystopurin:
Do not take Cystopurin:
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Potassium citrate or any of the other ingredients in Cystopurin.
- if you have a history of kidney disease.
Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if any of the following occur to you:
- A history of heart problems
- Urine that is dark or cloudy, or has blood in it
- Unusually heavy vaginal discharge
- Stomach, groin or back pain
- High body temperature and general tiredness
- You suffer from phenylketonuria, since this product contains aspartame
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not take Cystopurin if you are pregnant, or have had kidney or heart disease, without first consulting your doctor.
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not take Cystopurin after the expiry date which is stated at one end of the carton and on the sachet. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Self-treatment is not appropriate for some people. Please seek medical “advice before taking any product for cystitis if you are male, the patient”, “is a child, or if you are a female experiencing any of the following”, “symptoms: vaginal bleeding or discharge, recurrent cystitis, nausea,”, “vomiting, fever, lower back pain, loin tenderness or persistent symptoms of”, cystitis. Seek advice before using if you are pregnant or planning to become, pregnant
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
Potassium Citrate 3g
Active ingredients: Potassium citrate 3g
Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Citric acid (E330), Aspartame (E951), natural Cranberry flavours (flavours contain Cranberry extracts with Sugar and Ethanol). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
You can get product advice to personalise your period by messaging us on Facebook or e-mail the team at the office. ❤️Absolute confidentiality always. ❤️