Treats the cause and symptoms of thrush
Adults aged 16 to 60 years old
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Directions (Ages 16 to 60): Wash your hands before and after using the soft gel pessary and cream. Insert the soft gel pessary into the vagina preferably at night using the applicator provided and apply the cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day
If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
For use in and around the vagina only
Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections.
Do not use the soft gel pessary or cream, and see your doctor as soon as possible if:
- This is the first time you have had symptoms of thrush
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months
- You or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease
Or you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain or difficulty in passing urine
- Fever or chills
- Feeling sick or vomiting
Do not store above 30°C.
This product should be stored in the original carton in a dry place in order to protect it from moisture.
1 soft gel pessary with applicator to treat the cause of vaginal thrush
1 tube of double strength cream for the treatment and soothing relief of external thrush symptoms
The soft gel pessary
Active ingredient: Clotrimazole 500mg.
Also contains: White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Quinoline Yellow (E104), Sunset Yellow (E110), Lecithin, Medium-Chain Triglycerides
The 10g Tube of External Cream
Active ingredient: Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w).
Also contains: Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water (see the enclosed leaflet for further information).
You can get product advice to personalise your period by messaging us on Facebook or e-mail the team at the office. ❤️Absolute confidentiality always. ❤️