For women with a previous diagnosis of vaginal thrush.
Canesten Thrush Combi Internal & External Creams 10%w/w vaginal cream and 2%w/w cream
For women with a previous diagnosis of vaginal thrush. Contains Clotrimazole.
Treats the cause and symptoms of vaginal thrush.
A vaginal thrush infection may cause any of the following symptoms: whitish, odourless vaginal discharge, persistent burning, itching, redness, swelling and soreness of the vagina and vulva.
1 pre-filled applicator with internal cream to treat the cause of thrush
1 tube of soothing cream for relief of external itching and soreness
Women aged 16 to 60
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
(Ages 16 to 60): Wash your hands before and after using the creams. Insert the contents of the pre-filled applicator into the vaginal preferably at
night and apply the external cream thinly to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day.
If no improvement is seen after 7 days consult your doctor.
FOR USE IN AND AROUND THE VAGINA ONLY
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections.
Do not use the creams, and see your doctor as soon as possible if:
- This is the first time you had had symptoms of thrush
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- You have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last 6 months
- You or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease
Or you have any of the following symptoms:
- Irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge
- Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vaginal or vulva
- A foul smelling discharge from the vagina
- Redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain or difficulty in passing urine
- Fever or chills
- Feeling sick or vomiting
Do not store above 25 °C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
The 5g of Internal Cream contains:
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole 500mg (10% w/w)
Also contains: Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate and Purified Water
The 10g Tube of External Cream contains:
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole 200mg (2% w/w)
Also contains: Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol and Purified Water (see the enclosed leaflet for further information)
You can get product advice to personalise your period by messaging us on Facebook or e-mail the team at the office. ❤️Absolute confidentiality always. ❤️