We understand that most parents are unsure how to introduce the topic of menstruation to their children but once menstrual cycles are explained have you thought about age appropriate products? We have!
Introducing the first Perfect Period Product Kit which lets little ones touch, open and test the smallest pads, tampons and liners available on the UK market.
Not touching on the biology of menstruation only focused on product awareness.
You can explore this kit on the kitchen table, in the bathroom and practise placing the pads, filling them with liquid to test absorbency (removing the No.1 anxiety of leaking) and letting her choose the favourite product giving her control and confidence.
Fathers can get involved, be more supportive and learn about the products too.
Perfect Period Product Kit
It includes 15 of the smallest feminine hygiene pads, tampons and liners available in the UK, to ensure young people feel prepared and comfortable with the process. The kit also includes a 5ml liquid dropper to help test absorbency helping to understand absorbency and remove the constant mental worrying of leaks during the menstruation process.
Containing a complete selection of age appropriate Pads, Tampons and Liners suitable for first periods.
Pads x 1 pad of every type (7 Pads)
- Lil-let’s Teens Day Pad
- Lil-let’s Teens Night Pad
- Always Ultra Normal Pad with Wings
- Always Ultra Sensitive Pad with Wings
- Bodyform Ultra Secure Fit Normal
- Bodyform Ultra Secure Fit Normal with Wings
- Kotex Ultra Thin Normal No Wings
Tampons x 1 tampon of every type (4 Tampons)
- Lil-let’s SmartFit Lite Non Applicator
- Lil-lets SmartFit Compact Applicator Regular
- Tampax Compak Lites Applicator
- TOTM Organic Cotton Light Applicator Tampons
Liners x 1 liner of every type (4 x liners)
- Always Mulitfit Normal Fresh Scent
- Always Singles To Go Normal Wrapped.
- Bodyform Daily Fresh Micro Liners
- Bodyform Daily Fresh ProSkin So Slim Wrapped
In addition to these products:
The reading book “What’s Happening To Me?”
One Coloured 5ml Dropper – the normal amount of blood a pad or tampon will hold.
I have “started my period” card, to make telling adults easier.
Full instructions and information for the kit included.